PRINCESS

Victoria Cheung Tien Yan
14 January


ROYALTIES

MEMORIES
DESIGNER
- -- - - --- - - --

designed by
DINEy [ll|||l |ll|]
Date; 26 OCT 06'
Codes; Dynamic
Host; Blogger | ImageShack

Monday, September 11, 2006
My First Part Time Job With Mediacorp for PSS2

Received a call from Mich yesterday at about ten plus pm, she said," Eh, tomorrow they wished to hire a few people, you want?" OK! Haha so thats how I got myself a part time job! Haha :)

Woke up at about 8am and reached Toa Payoh at about 8.35am, Haha i made Mich arrive earlier with me as well cause I want her to give me some briefing before throngs of ppl come and registration starts and I am like so "kuku" hahaha :P Initially, I thought I was there to do filing until when Qwen ( I think) assigned duties and assigned me as registration, I was like "ah, oh no!" Though I knew how to recite the lines, but that does not mean I will noe the registration process ah, so I quickly asked Mich to teach me again and repeated the whole procedure to her duno how many times. Of course, there are more senior people there and the in-charge for registration was Don.

When the counters opened, I was soo nervous until my hands were shaking when I wrote the details and when I typed. Luckily Don was there as she guided me step by step . Haha of course I am much slower than Mich la and some more the first few that I did are all problematic ppl ... foreigners but never bring ic, work permit pass expiring in Mar next year , never bring passport , never bring student pass and many more alike =_=" Until Mich who was next to me, also noticed the number of problematic people in my queue. Well think, after the first round of registration, I sort of got the hang of it so I was not soo nervous and as the number of problematic people reduces and also more people who have already registered online, my job went smoothly.

One ah ma wanted to join the competition and wanted her grand daughter to join as well . Err ... one over-age, one under-age la sorry :P

Also, after each round of audition, we will have nothing else to do so we went online :) I chat with bryan, lilian, diana, evonne and darren :P Haha :)

So thats what I did from 9 to 5, register, msn, register, msn and checking my blog .. haha ... and we were entertained by contestants who could go to the stage and take the mike to sing the audience to rehearse or show- off whatever :P Mich gt soo bored that she left me a testi and startd playing Solitaire :P


Here are some photos.


Me at the registration booth and the lovely Sony Vaio!



Us at the booth taking photos haha slack slack :P


Xiao Ding Dang who has graduated from SB now moves on to PSS2 :p


Our "Assistant" at the booth :P



The lovely pink Sony Vaio that I fell in love with!! I want to buy! :P


Shin Goon loves Chae Gyung


0 comments. Click here to post a comment.