PRINCESS

Victoria Cheung Tien Yan
14 January


ROYALTIES

MEMORIES
DESIGNER
- -- - - --- - - --

designed by
DINEy [ll|||l |ll|]
Date; 26 OCT 06'
Codes; Dynamic
Host; Blogger | ImageShack

Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Soo much to blog

Soo much to blog .. before seeing them I thought I would not be so high as before.

On Mon, thanks to Mich, we got to watch SI live. The seats given by Mich's friend brought us all the way to the top of the stadium! Haha we got a full ariel view of the stadium for once :P


I Dream sang by Taufik, Hardy, Jonathon was very grand and nice! Haha EG sang two songs and one of the song was Stand By Me. They really "give face" to SI as I think this is the first time ever they sang an english song live to such a huge crowd! We were so high to see them. I was surprised at myself for getting high too but the level of high is still ok only compared to SB and EG last year. The wackers provided were very nice to play with, very nice to "jump" onto and also good for "fighting" :P

Mich suggested we chase them, however, we never really chase cause we reached UFM before they did. Saw them and Mich got to pass letters to them. Felt happy for them that there were still 7 maxi cabs chasing them with familiar faces from SB, like jiamei :P The highness in me was increasing slightly. We all went back to the hotel but could not see them. After makan we went to rest early.

Woke up next day with only about 5 hours of sleep and went to queue for their auto. Luckily, SG UM finally decided to release their gai ban, so I finally bought a XRL album. Believe me, I never bought the orginal version cause I did not see the need to buy two albums anymore and I did not really like the tote bag. Due to the concert in NTU, the number of people queing was not huge when we arrived. So we queued from 12 to about 8.30pm. Saw many familiar faces there too. Happy to see Wallis, my "jie" there and we let her to join us like many others did cause friends ma, if can squeeze we let them come in to the prority area, better for them mah :) Wallis, no need to thank me la, you helped me a lot during the two days of SB Grand Finals helping me to see when Jade comes out and waking me up when Bryan and Shaun came out :)


While queing together, Wallis commented that," Wa! All the SB ppl are back, Jade, Soul, Lucify, J3, Milo e.t.c. " Haha we and others are Jade while she and her friends are Soul :)

Haha at around 8.15pm, they finally appeared on stage. TheY sang two songs. First time ever in my history of seeing idols, i get to watch them perform without being busy with snapping photos. Mich used my cam to snap while Jo use her new cam to take video. Of course, pa is outside taking videos too :) Haha but Mich say he bu zhuan xin cause other than shooting EG, he filmed other people as well =_='

After we got our cds signed, we approached Liyi and Connie Jie and we chat with them. I kept suan-ing Liyi cause her favourite is Ah Di ma :) Hee :p


Connie recognize me since last year cause _____ . Haha we chatted heartily with her and we took pics with her as well.


Went for makan and came back just in time to see them sign finish and they sang bzhymyyh. They asked us to take care and said that their this trip is really too short. Than, Ah Di went, " Just got to know that today is Liyi's birthday, Happy Birthday!!" Yeah! This was what I told Ah Di and I am really very happy that he really remembered!! Yeah I got Ah Di to to wish Liyi happy birthday! Woohoo!!

After EG came down from the stage, I witnessed something really touching and it is between EG, Connie Jie and a girl. Really very touched to see Connie doing so much for her despite the fact that she is no longer in UM. I saw the super kind and great side of Connie Jie that I never used to notice before. Really very touching. Even Wallis agrees :)

After the auto session, we waited for the crowd to clear before we took pics with their autographed banner on stage. While walking to our car, we saw another pic and so we took a "group photo" with them though no one wanted to stand " in front" of one of them :P We took some crazy photos too!! :)


Until after the auto session ended and seeing them leaving the place, than a sudden sense of "miss" rushed in as I hope to see them again real soon. Only than did I realised that I still will miss them when they leave, and that I really still have a feel for the them even though they are left with three.

Before they came, I thought my enthusiasm for them has greatly lowered because the one i used to approach and the one with the most 親切感 has left them. However, I guess my predictions are wrong this time. The feel for them, through the years is still strongly embedded in my heart.

Like many others, we will still support them and most of us still went for the auto sesion and queued early just like before. EG fans are known to be very loyal fans that will go through thick and thin with their idols. Not necessarily only like EG, but to all their idols, they wil go through thick and thin with them. Seeing so many EG-SB-EG fans there yesterday proved this to to be true. The fans still like EG, the fans still like SB. Be it SB or EG, we have been through the happinnes and sadness with them all and we will always be there to support them. Thats how loyal we are. Really touching to see how we all can be so supportive of all our idols be it EG, Jade, Soul, Lucify, J3 and Milu Bing :)


Shin Goon loves Chae Gyung


0 comments. Click here to post a comment.