During the half an hour, to prevent Mich from getting restless, I wanted to call Lilian and ask her to chat with her but Lilian never pick up the phone. So, I started to ask where should we go hang out next. Haha that was good discussion, cause we took so long to decide. From initially considering to sip home-made ice tea at Soupspoon to drinking kopi at Starbucks to going Clark Quay to chill. We also considered playing bowling or going K :PWent to Harry to look for him. Haha he saw us cause he saw the flash when Mich took his pic through the glass :P Haha for the first time ever, Mich who was already going to turn 18 than, took a sip of alcohol as she tried Jo's drink!!
Mich's first sip of alcohol was very bitter! She said she shall never like alcohol :P Haha :) As I was still flu-ing so I took the same as Melody, Shirley Temple . We all agreed that Shirley Temple is a nice refreshing light drink haha especially Mich who so preferref Shirley Temple over Jo's drink =_="
So, we chatted and crap with him and took pics with as well. Jo was so power that she started crapping with a waiter as well =_=" He was really funny that night la hahaha and he FINALLY knew Mich is the birthday girl le! There was no temptations in front of him that night ma :)
Cheers to a great success of Mich's Birthday and a fun-filled day!! Yeah!
Shin Goon loves Chae Gyung