PRINCESS

Victoria Cheung Tien Yan
14 January


ROYALTIES

MEMORIES
DESIGNER
- -- - - --- - - --

designed by
DINEy [ll|||l |ll|]
Date; 26 OCT 06'
Codes; Dynamic
Host; Blogger | ImageShack

Thursday, November 02, 2006
Juliet's Wedding @ Expo

Attended Juliet's wedding on Oct 28. She is really beautiful that night! When I reached the hall, I saw a bride and I was not sure if the bride is Juliet! I had to call her name and when she "eh!" than I know it is her :P

Sat next to Chui Foong at table 7. Than I saw, the other table were my other ex-colleagues of Thos SB when I used to work there few years ago :) So long never see them le haha so long until I also shy to go over to chat with them :P

OK, shall intro who is Chui Foong and Juliet. When I was working in Thos SB in Raffles Hotel, the shop Thos SB sells handmade praline. Being the newcomer, I was assigned to the choco counter most of the time. They are the highly respected chocolatiers of Raffles Hotel.

They are really very friendly and maybe cause I was the only female counter staff at the shop than, so we are more 談的來. When the other guys "bullied" me, they helped me out and adviced me not to bother about them. They really very 疼我.

Me, and Chui Foong really can crap crap crap hahaha :) Melody has seen us "guo zhao" that day at the shop :P At the wedding together with her friend, we just crap and crap =_=" Lucky, the rest never bother about our"ji siao-ness" :P

Jeff saw his relative at the wedding too! His relative happened to be friends of Chui Foong and Juliet too! Such a coincidence!


Me and the bride

Chui Foong, Juliet and Me

Us at the wedding

Walter (my supervisor)

Great meeting the Thos SB people again! :) Congratulations to Juliet and Lee Heng! Best wishes to your sweet marriage!





Shin Goon loves Chae Gyung


0 comments. Click here to post a comment.