PRINCESS

Victoria Cheung Tien Yan
14 January


ROYALTIES

MEMORIES
DESIGNER
- -- - - --- - - --

designed by
DINEy [ll|||l |ll|]
Date; 26 OCT 06'
Codes; Dynamic
Host; Blogger | ImageShack

Saturday, December 30, 2006
Christmas Buffet @ Conrad :)

Christmas day, went to Conrad ( the hotel that EG stayed :P ) for Christmas buffet. Oooooh the food selection on that day was great!!!!!!!!!!!! Really sumptuous!

Lobster bisque

Smoked Salmon on Potato Pancake

Mussels, Crabs, Lobster and Crayfish!

Mussels, Crabs and Prawns all soo fresh!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha I ate lots of these cause I love seafood especially these :P Hahaha the strawberries were very sweet too. The also have chocolates which are soo rich in chocolate and I just love the chocolates there :) I also tried the crepe with banana fillings and chocolate ice cream and I added hot chocolate fudge on top and really soo absolutely delicious!!!!!!!!!!! They had my favourite flavour pistachio also ! Realy must thank my mom for suggesting the place and treating us. The price was $40 plus per person. For such dining on Christmas Day, think its quite worth it :)

After dinner, we took many photos at the Hotel :) There was a Christmas Tree that was all decorated by bears!! Soo cute! We asked if the bears are on sale and they are :P Hahaha so we bought a baby bear at $8.60. Haha told Melody about my bear and she said my bear and her bear can make friends le :)

Bear Bear Christmass Tree !!

Our new baby wearing pampers :)



Shin Goon loves Chae Gyung


0 comments. Click here to post a comment.