PRINCESS

Victoria Cheung Tien Yan
14 January


ROYALTIES

MEMORIES
DESIGNER
- -- - - --- - - --

designed by
DINEy [ll|||l |ll|]
Date; 26 OCT 06'
Codes; Dynamic
Host; Blogger | ImageShack

Thursday, December 14, 2006
Hexa Gig @ NP

Dec 8, went to Hexa gig after school. Haha luckily when i reached NP Convention centre, I saw Melody's pa hahaha so I passed him the card and asked him and Mr Muscular to write the card and after the gig pass it back to me :) Hahaha follow them till he entered the backstage than I went to look around. While I was looking at the glass shelf of awards and the prestigious accolades, he came out again to take something from the car :) Hahaha after that it was all about loitering outside the performance hall. So siannnnnnnn cause we never buy the ticket so we could only wait outside.

After having explored their glass lifts, there was nothing else to do!! So, we just sat at one of the booth tables. Pa played games while I took photos :P Haha cause Mich has already asked ju to sign and Diana has already signed at NYP, thus my mission was to get their wishes and Jo. Well, my sources told me they are one of the fire few to perform, so I thought I don't have to wait soo long, but the concert delayed! The concert only started at 8! =_="

Suddenly, I heard the familiar keytar sound. Than their melody started and yeah its finally their performance. Hahaha they really power, the rest of the performances before all could not be heard from outside the hall but theirs I could hear everything! They sang a few songs similar to those they performed at the taka gig. Hahaha so when the host went, "Thank you Hexa" hahaha pa and me knew yeah they going to come out le :)

When they finally came out, they were interceeded by the school people to film some things and for some short interview. When they finally got out, Melody's pa passed me back the card and after chatting with them a while, they got to rush off le. We also rushed down to Pepper Lunch to have our dinner cause last order for them is 10pm.

We reached there at 10pm sharp. Jo's friend suan us say, "wa, u all soo zhun!" Hee :) So, we asked where the M sat in the afternoon cause I want to sit the table ! Haha but she said the section closed le! Hummph .. .. ..

Their new item is really nice!! Good! You all should try! Hahaha so we got Jo to write the card as well. However, Melody's pa and Jo broke the trend of the line! Jo even more power! Totally write a corner! =_="

Hahaha never wait for Jo to knock off. Must zz early la next day must wake up at 8 plus am to reachh IMM at 9am.


Shin Goon loves Chae Gyung


0 comments. Click here to post a comment.