PRINCESS

Victoria Cheung Tien Yan
14 January


ROYALTIES

MEMORIES
DESIGNER
- -- - - --- - - --

designed by
DINEy [ll|||l |ll|]
Date; 26 OCT 06'
Codes; Dynamic
Host; Blogger | ImageShack

Tuesday, December 19, 2006
K Box, J 8 .. .. ..

Dec 10, woke up at around 8 plus again! We left fa qi ren at two plus and I woke up at around 8 plus. Milk's K Box must queue cause first twenty people gets to take photos with him! Of course, must go queu early :) Supposed to go with Jo, Diana and Melody and Summer, however, girl not feeling well so she rested at home.

When I reached K Box, I saw a few people but I know they were queing for others. I was told that there was more than 20 people le! Har but I already reached the place, so I just joined the queue and hope that they will extend to allow more than 20 people cause really a lot of people came early to queue. Called Jo to realised, she was still in milkland!! Jo ah =_=" Called her house and called the hp again, finally she woke up and russhed down to join me. Haha first time not Melody or Mich giving me morning calls but me giving morning calls to people :P

Nothing much to do so I went to buy breakfast for Pa and me and by the time I came back the queue so long. Imagine we all just queued at the lift there and people gping to K Box all got stunned when the lifts door opened and they say soo many people queing at the lift and blocking the whole path :P

Luckily the event was 1pm thus, I do not have to be soo sian. When Jo arrived, I decided to stand up and not sit on the floor le :) Saw William sitting at the counter chairs, so I joined him :) Hahaha Jo used the table to wrap prsent for someone while I wrote my letter. Haha so we looked like counter- staffs :P

When we were finally allowed to enter, Jo used the K Box recipt to enter with Diana while I stood at a different queue and Summer stood another queue from us. Lucily, I queued for them cause after seperating the queues, Jo and Diana got to get the stickers however people in my queue don't!! The stickers are for people who will be granted the photo with milk! Waa!! Luckily, the security saw me kept looking at Jo that side and allowed me to sit with them.

I begged Jo for the sticker cause she already got to __________. Hahaha thanks Jo for giving me the sticker!

We were asked to fill in what we wish to do with milk and if we are picked we could do whatever we wished for. Only three were selected but end up four went up. Milk played a games with a few fans too. The game was horrid la. Everybody had to mix something into the drink and the person with the smallest card got to drink it. They put so much wasabe and chilli lor! End up, the crowd asked milk to drink for the girl. Milk of course ok cause he kept asking the host if the girl can just drink one sip. Could see he very xin teng so when asked to drink for the girl, he gamely did it. However, after milk drank, the host said the girl must also take a sip . Milk went, "huh, she still have to drink ??" =_="

Eeeee!

Milk

He also picked randomly ( drawing from the bowl whch contained the pieces of paper that we all wrote ) a few people to sing with him Kuei Lei and Dian Shui Qing Ting :P However, it was soo 冷 la the people either are shy or they are fans that I am not sure if they are really his fans. All never really sing only at the chorus when milk thrust the mic at them, then the real fans will sing a bit. Its really not a good id ea lor cause think anybody go up will also shy so its really .. .. .. There was this little girl that was only 14 years old! Milk like papa hold her hands , swing swing .. .. .. for almost half a song :P After singing, he use 娃娃 voive and asked, " mei mei who did u came with today?" The girl answered. " mama" After asking where her mother was, he quickly apologized to her mom asking her not to sue for him *ffaints*

After the event, the rest had to leave as only people with the sticker could stay. We thought it was solo photo until the person told us we must form groups. So, we joined with Qianhui and her friends :)When Chantel's group took with milk, I helped William to take with his camera thus, he offered to help us take too .Thanks :) Jo suddenly moumred something, thus after asking William and he gave us his, we were all able to 光明正大 and go up to the stage and took with milk :) Jo no need to hide hide :P

The group before me was Summer's, Summer pro la, while Connie was saying, " you all want to take or not, don't want we go off le," she was already standing next to milk, only her group members were still loitering. Thus, after Summer's group, I quickly rushed over with the rest cause scared Connie angry.


Really must thank Jo for leeting me to have the sticker and also William for helping Jo :) Hahaha at least I never sacrificed my zz hours for nothing :P

After we took our photo, we all rushed down to llok for Pa cause we must rush to J8. Hahaha :) Good thing is our girl is already there to see CQ, so she could chop place for us :)

Cause we left before they even finished with the photo taking, thus we could reached much earlier. Summer found the spot next to the barricade and thus her spot was a good spot ( right in front of the management office door where milk would come out from)!!!!!!!!!!! The security of that day also soo kind. Usually J8 security don't let people to stand on barricades. Thanks :)

His item was the last cause milk needed to fly down also :P Liyi sang Perhaps Love!!!!!!!!!!! Soo nice!!

When it was his turn, he started with Kuei Lei. After the song, while he conducted the bidding for his tee, we left to go to somewhere :P We waited for him there and we could hear whatwas going on :P The eventual bid was $350 for the Audition tee! Wow!! Thanks to Melody, our place was already quite near thus we could take many pics of him :P



We finally waited till the whole thing to finish and he came down. We remembered that Mich wanted us to pass a msg to him. I was discussing with Jo whether should we tell or write cause must be done fast cause a few security are walking with him!! So, I decided to tear a piece of paper and wrote while Jo stood further away. So when he came, I called out to him and just give the paper to him. Than he saw Melody and Jo and they shook hands. Just nice milk took his gands out and Melody took her hands out too:) So, while Melody shook, Jo started saying and when both of them have shook hands with him, the message got to him and he said ,"沒關系". Hahaha :)

Went for lunch after that. We were all so tired that we sat there so long. I did not want to move, Jo did not want to go her friend's party which as all thje way at East Coast and our girl (yin yue!) was not high that day cause she not feeling so well.

Hahaha well, I bought my Shin goon toy in the end. Hee thanks to Teng's daughter, I got to know that Mini Toons are selling the toy :) Hee happy with milk and my shin goon toy :P



Shin Goon loves Chae Gyung


0 comments. Click here to post a comment.