PRINCESS

Victoria Cheung Tien Yan
14 January


ROYALTIES

MEMORIES
DESIGNER
- -- - - --- - - --

designed by
DINEy [ll|||l |ll|]
Date; 26 OCT 06'
Codes; Dynamic
Host; Blogger | ImageShack

Monday, May 14, 2007
Exams Over!!

Yeah! May 11 marks the date that I finished all my exams as a student for SIM :) Hahaha if anyone was looking for me and thought that I was in the palace again haha I was inside the palace preparing for my exams :)

This exam was my main focus since the term started and it really meant a lot to me!! Really hope to be able to do well :)

Hahaha until now than I came to update cause thanks to pa who passed his flu to me two days before the exam(!!) I was soo tired from being sick and preparing for exams that after my paper, I had to revisit the doc.

Went out to meet Melody on weekends hahaha to meet two talented guys :) The guy that met up with us on Sat did something that stun ned us quite a bit at that instant hahaha cause like what Melody said first time wor! Haha :)

At night, cow came online but was too tired le la. Hahaha so I "dao-ed" him that night hee :)

On Sunday, went for our "high- tea" ! Hahaha the guy that had " high tea" with us asked me , " Wa, u sick ah your voice like that ?" Hahaha he said I can go compete with Landy =_=" Haha did quite a bit of catching up cause it has really been quite awhile since we met up. Really had a great chat :) Thanks to him, we really had a great mothers day! Hee :) Thanks for the *wink* wor :) *wink*

Haha so when reached home, wanted to nap hee but went online awhile and soon cow came online! Hahaha told him the first thing that I am soo happy to get to chat with him right after my exams :)

Too long never b log now dun really know how to finish- off :) Hahaha :)


Shin Goon loves Chae Gyung


0 comments. Click here to post a comment.