PRINCESS

Victoria Cheung Tien Yan
14 January


ROYALTIES

MEMORIES
DESIGNER
- -- - - --- - - --

designed by
DINEy [ll|||l |ll|]
Date; 26 OCT 06'
Codes; Dynamic
Host; Blogger | ImageShack

Monday, October 29, 2007
Graduated With Second Class Honours

I received the result in September but never really told all until now. I will now let this dear blog of mine, to have this privilege and honour to share with one and all this great piece of news which really marks a wonderful achievement to my 23 years of education :)

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! I have graduated from Singapore Institute of Management, University of London with .. .. .. a Second Class Degree Honours, Bsc in Management ( business ) !!!!!!!!!!!

This is really what I wanted because before the final semester, in order to qualify for second class honours, it means that my final module must get over 50 ( the passing mark is 34) will i qualify. However, from what I heard, Internatinoal Comparative Perspective ( ICP) is not an easy module! Thus, it was soo stressing right from the start because the pressure I gave myself was soo great! I was soo scared I would not pass and even more scared if I could not get over 50.

I made sure I attended all the lectures and in the past, if I was not well, I would usually skip a lec but noo! For this module, I even went to the sat morning lecture when I had to miss one of the lec.

Another stressful thing came when I realised this year, the paper is one of the first few papers to be examined meaning even less time for me to prepare!! The day of the examination was May 11. Thus, from March, think all my dearies knew that their princess has retreated to her palace to study, study study hahahaha :)

Than just when I was already so stressed, few days before the paper, our dear Pa spread his flu to me which affected my revision and my performance on the actual day somehow.

Luckily, the paper this year was rather ok. I knew can pass la hahaha :) I was just very scared that I would be awarded with points like forty plus than I can really knock wall le haha.

That's why though we all roughly knew when the results would be released (end of Aug or beginning of Sept), I did not dare to go check the results online until they mailed me! Hahaha :) My mother opened the enveloped for me and I happened to be out with Pa. She called me saying that the results were out. She just told me I got the Second Class Honours. Hee :) I only realised that I got a score of 64 when I looked at the paper after I went home :) Hahaha! Phew !!

I am sincerely thankful really do treasure this achievement.

To all my dear friends, thanks soo much for the understanding and thanks for all the encouragement you all gave whenever you all caught me online or from your tags here. Love you girls lots! *hugz and kisses* *mmuack


Thanks to Stacy and Lloyd for always being there, encouraging me, pushing me on and helping me to stay focused.


Of course, finally, thanks to Jeffery and my mom for all the love, care and concern you showered me, especially before the exams. *mmuack!*


Winnie The Pooh Glitter Graphics From FreeGlitters.com


Shin Goon loves Chae Gyung


0 comments. Click here to post a comment.