PRINCESS

Victoria Cheung Tien Yan
14 January


ROYALTIES

MEMORIES
DESIGNER
- -- - - --- - - --

designed by
DINEy [ll|||l |ll|]
Date; 26 OCT 06'
Codes; Dynamic
Host; Blogger | ImageShack

Monday, November 26, 2007
Finally ! The two busy days Nov 23 and 24 are over!

Ever since I joined the events company, think Nov 23 and Nov 24 could be considered the two most busiest days because we have three events in the two days! Tri Net Dinner and Dance was on Nov 23 . The RS Team Building event and the Hapag- Lloyd Dinner and Dance were both on the Nov 24 morning and night respectively.

Especially for the RS Teambuilding event and the Hapag- Lloyd D&D , they were events which I have spent more than two or three months on, and moreover Hapag- Lloyd was actually the second business that I clinched with Mike when I joined the company back in Aug. Thus, literally a lot of time, effort and tears were spent on these projects.

Haha how come do events will have tears? Well, it is because of $ lor. First, Hapag- Lloyd is super small budget event. Thats why do anything regarding this event has to be done in secret if not he would say things like why must go meet them no need la, than last min ask us to cancel the site reccee and soo many things.


For the RS Teambuilding event, tears just flowed while negotiating with vendors over the tentage. The boss was not happy with practically all the quotations of the tentage and he kept asking me to go lower until two vendors shooed me away saying they are booked for the week le. That was already less tgan five days to the event and I only left with one vendor still in talks. Anyone will panic de lor. So, of course quarelled with him la. Moreover, the pax size was suppose to be 130 pax, however, initially, the stupid boss say the contract never state chairs and thus scolded me say that I kei kiang when I asked he quotation for thirty chairs from the tentage vendor. However, luckily when i mentioned this issue again he agreed to put in 20 chairs if not the whole event would only have a tentage consistiong of two tents, one ceiling light one fan 6 tables and no chairs and not even stage!

Of course other things include quarreling with the clients because they were soo demanding but in the end the client did say that she knew I was knew and knew that the boss just throw everything to me thus I kenna a lot of s~~~ from her side and even asked me to tell my boss I am the savour to the company hahaha!

Thus, when these two events finally ended successfully, with the big boss thanking us in his speech and the clients thanked us and shook my hand, I was really very very touched and close to tears because all these did not just come easily.

Some photos to share. Enjoy :) Special credits to Summer for being my assistant cum camera girl that day ah :)


Photos @ RS Components Teambuilding

Demonstration of how the game is played for one of the stations.

Team members helping the guy to wear the banana costume

Hahaha Colin and Peggy helping to deflate the giant push ball, xin ku ni men le!

Yiling and her proud artwork :)

Me and Yiling

Me and Peggy

Peggy and Yiling

Me and Colin

Photos @ Hapag- Lloyd

Nice Waterfall~!
Me and Summer :)

Haha result of working from morning to night, Summer high le!


Haha it has been a long time since I b loged soo deatiled! Hahaha *applause * * applause *





Shin Goon loves Chae Gyung


0 comments. Click here to post a comment.